JReiter (X)
JReiter (X)
Germany
Local time: 13:59
English to German
+ ...
Jul 23, 2008

Dear colleagues,

I have a problem with entering Czech terms in MultiTerm 5.

I'm working in a German PC environment and when I'd like to edit entries in Czech the characters are displayed as question marks. The same happens when I try to copy and paste the terms (which works fine among Office documents).

The same happens with Russian terms.

I use a German version of MultiTerm 5.

Do I need to change the language settings and the work
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I have a problem with entering Czech terms in MultiTerm 5.

I'm working in a German PC environment and when I'd like to edit entries in Czech the characters are displayed as question marks. The same happens when I try to copy and paste the terms (which works fine among Office documents).

The same happens with Russian terms.

I use a German version of MultiTerm 5.

Do I need to change the language settings and the working environment of the PC into Czech? Do I need to install special language codes for Word etc.?

If you could help me with this, I would be very happy.

Kind regards,

Teresa
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Problems with entering Czech terms in MultiTerm 5

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »