A témához tartozó oldalak:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95] >
Corona quarantine diary
Téma indítója: Mervyn Henderson

Gerard Barry
Németország
Local time: 20:41
német - angol
Not a problem? Apr 25

Adieu wrote:

Baran Keki wrote:

I wonder what it's like to be a child nowadays... not so much fun I'd imagine, or maybe not... who knows...

Kids can adapt easily. Besides, they have been more interested in staring at screens than going outside for decades.

Anyone who summons up the "think of the children" boogeyman as an anti-lockdown argument is a liar and a crook repurposing an ancient political trick (which has traditionally been used for creating emotional reactions to populist falsehoods)

Maybe...just maybe... "pity the parents" would be an honest version. But no one in politics will say that.

PS I don't mean you when I say "liar and crook". I mean whatever talking head or nation politician threw that poison into the public discussion as another covid worry.

[Edited at 2021-04-25 14:43 GMT]

It is not a "populist falsehood" to suggest that children are suffering because of the lockdown. Here in Germany, children even in primary school have to wear masks for the entire school day. They're also being forced to takes tests for corona. I consider this to be a kind of child abuse. The whole corona hysteria is going to turn today's generation of kids into hypochondriacs and fearful, obedient yes-men and women.

Anne Maclennan  Identity Verified
Tag (2010 óta)
német - angol
+ ...
Memories, treacherous memories Apr 26

Nostalgia for childhood is fine, unless it becomes maudlin. By chance, the other day I read a report on the town where I grew up. The report had pictures of the town as it is now. Most of it I would still recognise, but the costal path is new, neatly finished in tarmac for ease of walking. As a teenager I walked the same route - or part of it. Then the tarmac petered out as soon as you passed the last house and you followed a track through grass and rocks. At one point it was bog – you had to ... See more
Nostalgia for childhood is fine, unless it becomes maudlin. By chance, the other day I read a report on the town where I grew up. The report had pictures of the town as it is now. Most of it I would still recognise, but the costal path is new, neatly finished in tarmac for ease of walking. As a teenager I walked the same route - or part of it. Then the tarmac petered out as soon as you passed the last house and you followed a track through grass and rocks. At one point it was bog – you had to know your way through that or come home soaking wet up to the knees! The High Street I knew well. My mother ran a shop there. It was lively, with a baker’s, stationer’s, sweet shop, a bakery, greengrocers - and that was just at the top end! The recent photos show boarded-up shops, charity shops and more motor traffic than I remember.

One comment in the report amused me greatly. It pointed out Pickie Fun Park and stated, quite correctly, that this used to be the site of Pickie Pool, an outdoor swimming pool. The concept of an outdoor swimming pool in what the writer saw as a cold climate seemed ridiculous to the writer. I longed to tell him or her that all my friends and I, and previous generations of children, had learned to swim in that swimming pool. And in the old cliché, lots of fun was had by all!

Memories of strolling with family by the coast, playing with friends in the park...... And then just before my family and I moved away, a soldier with a rifle stationed outside the sweet shop, saying,
“You can’t go in there, love. My mate’s inside.”

Memories, memories – they’re treacherous things.
Collapse

Mervyn Henderson
Matthias Brombach
Zibow Retailleau
Chris T
P.L.F. Persio
expressisverbis

Chris T  Identity Verified
Egyesült Királyság
svéd - angol
+ ...
Our Tom Apr 26

When I was a kid, Mr Jones next door was already a wrinkly old orange man with an unusually large visage and it rained knickers all day. Some things never change.

One little known fact about Tom is how the whole knicker-throwing thing started. In the late sixties after the first flush of success he was struggling for new material for that difficult third album, and so every night on stage he’d be like “Ladies, I need your songs.” And they would dutifully send them in. Delilah,
... See more
When I was a kid, Mr Jones next door was already a wrinkly old orange man with an unusually large visage and it rained knickers all day. Some things never change.

One little known fact about Tom is how the whole knicker-throwing thing started. In the late sixties after the first flush of success he was struggling for new material for that difficult third album, and so every night on stage he’d be like “Ladies, I need your songs.” And they would dutifully send them in. Delilah, Sex Bomb and all the rest came to him in the post. But when he first had his dentures fitted, he had a bit of a lisp. “Ladies, I need your thongs...”

It’s the way you tell ‘em. I’ll get my coat...
Collapse

Mervyn Henderson
P.L.F. Persio
Zibow Retailleau
expressisverbis

Mervyn Henderson  Identity Verified
Spanyolország
spanyol - angol
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
To Die in Madrid (again, sorry) Apr 26

The campaign ahead of Madrid's regional government elections on 4 May has reached a new low here. Eerily reminiscent of the 1936 elections, which led to almost three years of civil war and forty of dictatorship after two tit-for-tat political murders in rapid succession.

It reminds me of a pre-match football pep talk I heard about once, some school in Ireland or England or somewhere. The coach has the kids all gathered round in the changing rooms, and he says, "Lads, let's go in har
... See more
The campaign ahead of Madrid's regional government elections on 4 May has reached a new low here. Eerily reminiscent of the 1936 elections, which led to almost three years of civil war and forty of dictatorship after two tit-for-tat political murders in rapid succession.

It reminds me of a pre-match football pep talk I heard about once, some school in Ireland or England or somewhere. The coach has the kids all gathered round in the changing rooms, and he says, "Lads, let's go in hard here. They might be a whole lot better than you, but you can do a lot of charging and shoving them off the ball to make up for it. If that doesn't work, trip the bloke up and kick him in the head. So let's go out there and go for it. Now, er ... has anyone seen the ball? It was here a minute ago ...?"

And a voice from the back says "Forget the ball. Let's get on with the fricking game."

And the same in Madrid. Programme? What programme? Forget the programme. Who gives a monkey's about the programme?

Never has it been so utterly polarised in recent years - now you have candidates and their supporters dramatically wailing "Democracy or fascism!", for example. That particular cry was uttered by a government supporter, but it could just have well have come from a right-wing faction, the way things are going.

Somebody sends four bullets and a threatening letter to the pinko candidate (and also to the Minister of the Interior and the Director (well, OK, Directoress) of the Civil Guard), the candidates are all sitting at a radio studio discussing this nasty business, the right-wing candidate says she doesn't even believe any bullets were sent at all because she doesn't believe a word he says, and anyway her party had to put up with half-bricks thrown at it the other day during a rally, the pinko leaves in protest, as she shouts after him, "Yes, clear off, get out", and basically the whole debate falls apart. Debate? What debate? Forget the debate. Who gives a monkey's about the debate?

[Edited at 2021-04-26 15:37 GMT]
Collapse

P.L.F. Persio
Zibow Retailleau
Chris T
expressisverbis
Matthias Brombach

Jianrong Sun  Identity Verified
Kína
Local time: 02:41
Tag (2019 óta)
angol - kínai
+ ...
I'm from Shanghai Apr 26

Zibow Retailleau wrote:

Thank you all for your encouraging words! I am very happy that you liked it.

Yes, everything I wrote is real, Mervyn. Alas, I'm not blessed with a fertile imagination as you are.

If Bamboo sounds alive, Portia, she should get all the credit because I just happened to be her friend.

Jianrong, you're from Leizhou too?

And sweet Sandra, obrigada! (I hope GT did a good job there ...)

I'm from Shanghai.
This is an excerpt from my translation of English and American literature. Would you be kind enough to make corrections and improvements?

Shadow of marriage

What happened? Honestly, I don’t know where to begin.

After the crash, with Bill on life support and us having no idea if he would pull through, I thought that maybe I should contact his family. He fell out with them years ago. Hell, I’ve never met any of them and we’ve been married almost twenty years.

Anyway, I went through the contacts on his phone to see if he had any numbers, it was a long shot but I thought I should make the effort. Honestly, I was so upset about Bill that I just wanted to keep doing things, keep myself distracted.

There it was. It simply said ‘Dad’ and had a sad face next to it. That made me cry. I was an emotional wreck at the time.

So, after a lot of procrastinating, and three glasses of wine, I rang.

She answered. This woman with a sexy voice. This woman saying: ‘Where have you been sweetie? I was so worried.’ This woman saying: ‘I hope that bitch of a wife hasn’t upset you.’

He’s been cheating on me for… who knows how long?

● And he hid her number under ‘Dad’ with a sad face.
婚姻的阴影
怎么了?老实说,我不知道该怎么办。

车祸发生后,比尔的生命维持着,我们不知道他是否能挺过来;我想,应该联系他的家人。好多年前,比尔就和家里闹翻了。天哪,我们结婚快二十年了,我从来都没见过他的家人。

我查了他电话里的联系人,看有没有他家里的号码,虽没有什么把握,但我也应该花些功夫。老实说,比尔的事搞得我心烦意乱,我只想一直做事,好让自己分心。

找到了,就在这。上面只写着“爸爸”,旁边画有一张悲伤的脸。我被这画面弄哭了,当时情绪很低落。

拖了很长时间,又喝了三杯酒之后,我拨了电话。

她答话了,是个声音很性感的女人。“你去哪儿了,亲爱的?“我太担心了。”,“我希望那个婊子老婆没有让你生气。”

他一直在欺骗我…谁知道有多久了?

●他把她的号码藏在“爸爸”下面,边上画着一张忧郁的脸。

Spanyolország
spanyol - angol
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
@Chris Apr 26

Have you ever popped in - between sessions, I mean - to tell him how closely his thong thinging and thing thonging are followed around here? Although I presume his schedule is so intense it would mostly be Tom popping in and popping out all day long himself.

Sometimes I think it's a porky pie, and he's not really your neighbour, you know. See if he'll agree to a selfie with you to prove it. From the waist up or something, while he's on the job with Sally and Trace from Newport. That
... See more
Have you ever popped in - between sessions, I mean - to tell him how closely his thong thinging and thing thonging are followed around here? Although I presume his schedule is so intense it would mostly be Tom popping in and popping out all day long himself.

Sometimes I think it's a porky pie, and he's not really your neighbour, you know. See if he'll agree to a selfie with you to prove it. From the waist up or something, while he's on the job with Sally and Trace from Newport. That way he doesn't have to interrupt anything.
Collapse

Chris T
Matthias Brombach
expressisverbis

Zibow Retailleau  Identity Verified
Mauritius
Local time: 22:41
angol - kínai
+ ...
@Jianrong Apr 26

I've never been to Shanghai or tasted the sweet Hu cuisine. Having seen Her, I want to visit the futuristic-looking city one day.

I'm afraid I don't quite understand when you asked me to 'make corrections and improvements' to your translation. It appeared that you wanted me to proofread and edit a translation for free, but I don't think this is what you meant. Could you tell what you meant?

Edit: Sorry, Mervyn! I mentioned Her. I completely forgot that she
... See more
I've never been to Shanghai or tasted the sweet Hu cuisine. Having seen Her, I want to visit the futuristic-looking city one day.

I'm afraid I don't quite understand when you asked me to 'make corrections and improvements' to your translation. It appeared that you wanted me to proofread and edit a translation for free, but I don't think this is what you meant. Could you tell what you meant?

Edit: Sorry, Mervyn! I mentioned Her. I completely forgot that she was your stalker ...

[Edited at 2021-04-26 16:56 GMT]
Collapse

Mervyn Henderson
Jianrong Sun

Spanyolország
spanyol - angol
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
Stalkers Apr 26

I have a feeling you're confused, Zibow. That was Keira Knightley, but you may remember I managed to get rid of her at the fruit and veg shop, even though she'd been mistaken by Ramón for Alicia Vikander. Which was just as well, because you never know when the Vikander woman would have started in too. Scarlett, she just kept popping up as a cashier at the supermarket, as I remember, but again, you can't be too careful. It's been a recurring problem over the years.

The rest of the
... See more
I have a feeling you're confused, Zibow. That was Keira Knightley, but you may remember I managed to get rid of her at the fruit and veg shop, even though she'd been mistaken by Ramón for Alicia Vikander. Which was just as well, because you never know when the Vikander woman would have started in too. Scarlett, she just kept popping up as a cashier at the supermarket, as I remember, but again, you can't be too careful. It's been a recurring problem over the years.

The rest of the cast of "Her", well, it was more like "Them" in the end, because Rooney Mara had her moments as well, despite several restraining orders, and I occasionally had to talk very seriously to Amy Adams and Olivia Wilde. Separately, because Olivia once threatened to scratch Amy's eyes out at El Corte Inglés if she didn't immediately leave the cheese counter where I was minding my own business buying some Gorgonzola and Pyrenees brebis.

Joaquin Phoenix initially tried to placate matters with all of them, but one day I found out he wasn't quite so impartial when I felt his hand slipping into the back pocket of my jeans. He apologised immediately, mumbled "It's just the magnetism, you see," and sidled off rather sheepishly.

[Edited at 2021-04-26 17:18 GMT]

[Edited at 2021-04-26 17:21 GMT]
Collapse

Zibow Retailleau

Mauritius
angol - kínai
+ ...
I stand corrected. Apr 26

Indeed, Mervyn, I was confused. I blame this on Eva Green! She called me the other day to ask about the fruit and veg thing. I did not appreciate it because I thought she called to ask about me. She's so attractive. Her eyes are enchanting. And when she's in The Dreamers ... Ahem. Anyway, I told her to read the Diary and hung up on her.

Mervyn Henderson
Chris T

Spanyolország
spanyol - angol
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
Eva Apr 26

Don't get me started on Eva Green, Zibow. Attractive, yes, but so clingy afterwards. Hang up on her? Believe me, once contact's been made, you need to go ex-directory at the very least. You might even need to move house. I blame that film myself. She could never get enough after that.

Zibow Retailleau
Chris T

Chris T  Identity Verified
Egyesült Királyság
svéd - angol
+ ...
As requested Apr 26

Mervyn Henderson wrote:
Sometimes I think it's a porky pie, and he's not really your neighbour, you know. See if he'll agree to a selfie with you to prove it

Tom doesn’t do selfies. He has too many female admirers to need to.

As a ProZ freeloader I can’t attach photos, but here’s a snap I dug up online:

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/tom-jones-and-ricky-martin-during-the-10th-annual-news-photo/104894355

Yes, I know it says Ricky Martin, but I get mistaken for him so often that I’ve started moonlighting as his double for photo shoots and karaoke nights. Pays better than translating from Greek.

Zibow Retailleau
P.L.F. Persio
Mervyn Henderson
expressisverbis

Spanyolország
spanyol - angol
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
Thanks, "Ricky" Apr 27

Good one, Chris! Looking good there. But acting as a double has its limits, I suppose. Presumably you weren't called upon, at all those karaokes, to be as out-of-the-closet as Ricky was as he was Livin' La Vida Loca, amid a barrage of Gucci and Armani tight-fits (and the yellowed old Y-fronts of a previous generation) raining down on the stage. Ah, fame. It has its swings and its roundabouts, n'est-ce pas?

And there's all the jealousy, too. Who's that in the background? Is that Jen
... See more
Good one, Chris! Looking good there. But acting as a double has its limits, I suppose. Presumably you weren't called upon, at all those karaokes, to be as out-of-the-closet as Ricky was as he was Livin' La Vida Loca, amid a barrage of Gucci and Armani tight-fits (and the yellowed old Y-fronts of a previous generation) raining down on the stage. Ah, fame. It has its swings and its roundabouts, n'est-ce pas?

And there's all the jealousy, too. Who's that in the background? Is that Jenny from Skegness, saying to the bouncer "Can't you get rid of this Chris bloke? I was booked in with Tom at 8, it's 8.05 now, and I've already got shot of me undies. I mean, I told Arnold I was staying at my sister's, I drove all bloody night to get here, and I have to get back to Lincolnshire to cook lunch. I don't mind if he stays to watch, and tell him a three-way would be fine too, but I'm a little short on time here."

[Edited at 2021-04-27 06:43 GMT]

[Edited at 2021-04-27 06:54 GMT]
Collapse

Chris T
expressisverbis

Jianrong Sun  Identity Verified
Kína
Local time: 02:41
Tag (2019 óta)
angol - kínai
+ ...
Just for fun Apr 27

@Zibow Retailleau

Zibow Retailleau wrote:

Edit: Sorry, Mervyn! I mentioned Her. I completely forgot that she was your stalker ...

[Edited at 2021-04-26 16:56 GMT]

Just for fun

Mauritius
angol - kínai
+ ...
@Jianrong Apr 27

In that case, Jianrong, please repost it in this thread. The title says interpretation but actually translation is discussed too. Since the topic is about a Chinese translation it's more relevant to the Chinese forum.

Mervyn Henderson
P.L.F. Persio
expressisverbis

Spanyolország
spanyol - angol
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
WestEnders – Liz and Phil – Part 5 Apr 28

[Is it 5? can’t remember now … - actually, it’s not very good, so I'm sorry about that. I only put it out to get shot of it and make room for the next, which is much better, quite frankly. This whole thing goes a bit too far ...]

Oh yes, I forgot, the intro … so many bloody levels in these things:

Liz continues her explanation of how she foiled Headcase Harrington’s attempts to have Archie silenced …

“… anyway, as I was sayin’ b
... See more
[Is it 5? can’t remember now … - actually, it’s not very good, so I'm sorry about that. I only put it out to get shot of it and make room for the next, which is much better, quite frankly. This whole thing goes a bit too far ...]

Oh yes, I forgot, the intro … so many bloody levels in these things:

Liz continues her explanation of how she foiled Headcase Harrington’s attempts to have Archie silenced …

“… anyway, as I was sayin’ before I was so rudely interrupted, Phil, daddy said “but laav, we’ve got to p-p-p-protect the m-m-m-monarchy, see, and all Mr ‘Arrington is doin’ ‘ere is p-p-p-rotectin’ us. F-f-f-f-ink what could ‘appen if w-w-w-ord got aht abaht all this.”

“Oh, for Gawd’s sake, daddy,” I said. “Leave this to me. Come ‘ere, Mags, come ‘ere, daddy.” And we went over to Archie, ‘oo was kind of cowerin’ by ‘is taxi: “Listen to me, Archie,” I said in kindly tone. “You ain’t going to say one word abaht tonight, are you? No, you ain’t. No princesses, no East End boozahs, no regal ‘anky-panky and untowardness you fink you might ‘ave seen in dark alleyways, no nuffink. You’re going to keep your mouff shut. Bad for The Firm, see, Yor Grace. But in return, we’re goin’ to make you the Palace Cabbie, effective as of now, and we’ll make sure that everyone ‘ere and everyone they know arsks for Archie the Palace Traaansportah specifically. It’ll be like ‘avin’ ‘By Appointment’ plastered all over your cab. Like on the bottles of HP sauce. In fact, you can put that up in the car, ‘Cabbie to the ‘Ouse of Windsah’, and you’ll coin it in for the rest of your natural. You can even get your son or someone else to do it for you if you get sick of it. ‘Ow does that sound, Archie? Good, right?” I turned to daddy. “Sorted. Now ‘e goes back ‘ome, we go back ‘ome, and you tell that ‘Eadcase that ‘e goes back ‘ome too to kick ‘is dog or ‘is missus around … Well, go on, daddy, go on, go over there and tell ‘im!”

“And that was that, Phil. We got the silence and compliance of a loyal subject, an’ the loyal subject got a ‘By Appointment’ cab service, which ‘as been given continuity as a goin’ concern by ‘is children and ‘is children’s children and ‘is children’s children’s children to this very day.”

“Liz, Liz, you should ‘ave been runnin’ the gaff instead of Bertie, laav!”

“Well, I am now, innoi? It was ‘is stammer, see, Phil, ‘e was so self-conscious, and then that ‘Eadcase was like a bloody steamroller when ‘e got goin’ wiv anyone ‘e suspected of bein’ ‘ostile to our realm, this royal frone of kings, this scepter’d isle, this earf of majesty, this seat of Mars, this uvvah Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by nature for ‘erself against infection and the ‘and of war, this ‘appy breed of men, this little world ..”

“’Ere, wot’s all this scepter’d isle an’ earf of majesty stuff, Liz?”

“Well, I dunno, Phil, do I, that’s the kind of guff ‘Eadcase came out wiv, Shakespeare or sumfink, point is, ‘e was a nutcase, see, and ‘ere, Phil, I’m not supposed to tell anyone about this, but that ‘Eadcase done for that Göring too. Down in Nuremberg, yer. Everyone swallows that story about Field Marshall Fatso cheatin’ the ‘angman, ‘course they do, it’s the only story they know, but no, no, ‘Eadcase, it was like wiv Mussolini, ‘e took it personal when ‘e got to Nuremberg, ‘e wanted to top that Hermann ‘imself. So ‘e came up wiv a cunning plaaan, ‘e did. Now, as I say, Phil, not many people know about this, and ‘Eadcase only told it to mummy and daddy when ‘e got pissed out of ‘is mind on the 10-year Macallan’s one night up at Balmoral, so don’t you go tellin’ anyone, see? Now you listen carefully this time, Phil, and don’t you interrupt me no more, because we don’t want any more of that premature TO BE CONTINUED ‘ere, do we, no we don’t …”

“Wot ‘e did, see, was ‘e wormed ‘is way into Göring’s confidence. Officially ‘e was there to sound ‘im out in ‘is cell about all the narsty business at Auschwitz and Belsen and Treblinka, but ‘Eadcase told ‘im ‘e was really a sympafaisah, that the Allies ‘ad got it all wrong, and ‘e was goin’ to smuggle ‘im out, get ‘im over to Buenos Aires wiv the rest, and then ‘ave ‘im come back to head up the Fourff Reich when us and the French and the Yanks ‘ad worked out wot Old Joe Stalin was really abaht, and ‘eaded off to take dahn that Iron Curtain and give the Commies a good kick in the smalls, see?”

“So one night, when Göring is sittin’ there all maudlin talkin’ about ‘is kill count and ‘ow ‘e replaced that Red Baron Richthofen back in the day, ‘Eadcase says, “’Ere, Hermann mein Freund, mein Führer, you take this special pill we’ve developed at MI5, mein Sohn, it’ll send you into a huuge faint, just like deaf, ‘cept yor still there, knowhorrimean, but so real they’ll all fink you’ve snuffed it, I’ll call for my medics to check it aht, case anyone gets too bladdy close, we’ll put you in a box, take you out later, put some stiff in, any old stiff, they cremate it, and we’ll spirit you away before you can say Arbeit Macht Frei”. So old Göring, ‘e goes for it, ‘e swallows the pill, and when ‘e was choking on the potassium cyanide, ‘Eadcase said ‘e whispered in ‘is ear, “Looks like you ain’t gonna be trippin’ no Argy tangos wiv them slinky señoritas arfter all, eh, Fat Man?” ‘An then ‘e goes to the door, and shouts “Guards, guards, this one got a pill from samwhere.” And the rest, as they say, is ‘istory.”

“Jast in time, Liz, you made it, laav. I can see that TO BE CONTINUED comin’ up down below an’ all, I can.”

“Naoo, Phil, that’s just the nooormal “TO BE CONTINUED”. That means this one’s ovah, and thank Gawd too, so next time it’s anuvvah round of implausible baaalderdash discussed at the Queen Mum, innit? And it’s your turn next, an’ all, so you’d bettah come up wiv sumfink special.”

TO BE CONTINUED
Collapse

Zibow Retailleau
P.L.F. Persio
Chris T

A témához tartozó oldalak:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

A fórum moderátora(i)
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Corona quarantine diary

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »