Thread poster: RWS Community
RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:42
English
Oct 14, 2015

Hi,

I'm preparing some information around xml, xslt, xpath etc. for a conference presentation and wanted to create some examples of how some generic skills can be useful in many translation environments. I wanted to include Cafe Tran in this but I don't see how you can create customised XML filters. Is this possible, and if it is can someone point me in the right direction where I can read up on this?

Thank you

Paul

2nl (X)
2nl (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
This isn't possible (yet) Oct 15, 2015

Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking interest in CafeTran, the innovative cross-platform CAT solution.

Currently it isn't possible to create custom XML filters, though it has been requested via the CafeTran Freshdesk (https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/6000053542).

Good luck at the presentation!

Hans... See more
Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking interest in CafeTran, the innovative cross-platform CAT solution.

Currently it isn't possible to create custom XML filters, though it has been requested via the CafeTran Freshdesk (https://cafetran.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/6000053542).

Good luck at the presentation!

Hans
CafeTranslator
Collapse

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Hans... Oct 15, 2015

... appreciate the response.

Regards

Paul

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
English
TOPIC STARTER
What about stylesheets? Oct 28, 2015

Hi,

Is it possible to use a stylesheet to create a custom preview of an XML when working with CafeTran?

Thank you

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Custom XML filtering

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »