Yves Deschoux (X)
Yves Deschoux (X)
Germany
Local time: 07:05
German to French
+ ...
Feb 6, 2019

Hi,

Does anybody know how to change the colour in the "normal" segment? I have imported a Word document (which looks perfectly all right) and all segments appear in Across in yellow against a light background - almost impossible to read. I have tried all settings but can't find any way to change the colour. The most promising to me seems "Profile settings - Source/Context View" or maybe "Kontrastformatierung" but nothing works, neither in the segments for source/target language nor
... See more
Hi,

Does anybody know how to change the colour in the "normal" segment? I have imported a Word document (which looks perfectly all right) and all segments appear in Across in yellow against a light background - almost impossible to read. I have tried all settings but can't find any way to change the colour. The most promising to me seems "Profile settings - Source/Context View" or maybe "Kontrastformatierung" but nothing works, neither in the segments for source/target language nor in the field I am actually translating.

Do you have any ideas? Help would be much appreciated...
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Change colour settings in Across

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »