Patrick Arbaut
Argentina
Local time: 18:50
Member (2014)
English to French
+ ...
Jul 15, 2017

Dear all,

The Trados Studio 2017 documentation says that "Studio require DigiCert Assured ID Root CA and DigiCert Assured ID Code Signing CA-1"
https://www.digicert.com/digicert-root-certificates.htm

Seems ok for "DigiCert Assured ID Root CA": when I try to download it, the systems says it's already installed.

But when I click try
... See more
Dear all,

The Trados Studio 2017 documentation says that "Studio require DigiCert Assured ID Root CA and DigiCert Assured ID Code Signing CA-1"
https://www.digicert.com/digicert-root-certificates.htm

Seems ok for "DigiCert Assured ID Root CA": when I try to download it, the systems says it's already installed.

But when I click try to download "DigiCert Assured ID Code Signing CA-1", a window open with three options (unchecked) to install it (trust certificate for the following 3 actions).

Questions: do I really need to install it? What for? And maybe the most important, do I have to check all the options (is it safe) or just the last one (software) or none of them:
- confirm CA for web sites,
- confirm CA for mail
- confirm CA for software

RootCertInstall

PS: OS MS Windows 7 SP1 x64 last updated on july 2017.

Thanks for reply!

[Modifié le 2017-07-15 23:32 GMT]

[Modifié le 2017-07-15 23:33 GMT]

[Modifié le 2017-07-15 23:36 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2017 Freelance - Root Certificate Installation - doubt

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »