Companion Apps for SDL Trados Studio - MySDL Trados
Thread poster: ghislandi
ghislandi
ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:54
English to Italian
Jun 20, 2017

Hello,

to improve the experience with SDL Trados Studio, we have created 2 companion apps (one for Apple and one for Android phones) where you can find resources, guides, news, events and webinars.

We know sometimes it can be difficult to find items on the website. The companion apps is a helpful addition to SDL Trados Studio which can give you quick access to all our latest resources.

Here is a link for My
... See more
Hello,

to improve the experience with SDL Trados Studio, we have created 2 companion apps (one for Apple and one for Android phones) where you can find resources, guides, news, events and webinars.

We know sometimes it can be difficult to find items on the website. The companion apps is a helpful addition to SDL Trados Studio which can give you quick access to all our latest resources.

Here is a link for My SDL Tradso for Apple - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-sdl-trados/id1248248238?mt=8
And this is the link for Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.p4691BB&hl=en

Hopefully you will find them useful.

Kind regards
Massimo
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Companion Apps for SDL Trados Studio - MySDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »