Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6] >
New Plus package benefit: Free download of Henk Sanderson's IATE terminology packages
Thread poster: ..... (X)
..... (X)
..... (X)
Local time: 05:28
TOPIC STARTER
Links Jul 3, 2017

Estrella Bosch Giménez wrote:

Hi all!

Maybe this has been asked before but I am unable to find the said blue button to download the IATE Glossaries as a Plus Member in TM-Town... I logged myself through proz.com, although I have an account at TM-Town also but then I cannot find the glossaries download button anywhere...??? Any ideas? Thank you!

Hi Estrella,

Here are some direct links to glossaries you may be interested in based on your language pairs. You can find the download button at the top of these pages:

English to Spanish
German to Spanish
French to Spanish
Spanish to English
Spanish to German

If you still have trouble, please submit a support request and I can help you in more detail.

Kevin

BEVERLY OATES HREHOROW

Samuel Sebastian Holden Bramah
Samuel Sebastian Holden Bramah  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:28
Catalan to English
+ ...
Funny how linguists can totally misunderstand things Jul 15, 2017

I think it is seriously funny how some people here have completely got the wrong end of the stick regarding how TMTown and ProZ.com share information and what is being shared... I totally love the "Big Brother" paranoia... So, what? TMTown is going to start spying on us using what, exactly? Our webcams? Screenshots? I mean, seriously! I think some people need a serious IT, security and privacy update, and possibly a reading comprehension session or two.

Nate, Henk, I think the initi
... See more
I think it is seriously funny how some people here have completely got the wrong end of the stick regarding how TMTown and ProZ.com share information and what is being shared... I totally love the "Big Brother" paranoia... So, what? TMTown is going to start spying on us using what, exactly? Our webcams? Screenshots? I mean, seriously! I think some people need a serious IT, security and privacy update, and possibly a reading comprehension session or two.

Nate, Henk, I think the initiative is outstanding and I love that there are translators and linguists out there that really are on the ball and are willing to share, be part of a global community and help each other out without thinking that everyone else in the world is out to steal your work and make you suffer/loose clients.
Collapse

Maija Cirule
Maija Cirule  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 22:28
German to English
+ ...
Applause Jul 15, 2017

Samuel Sebastian Holden Bramah wrote:

Nate, Henk, I think the initiative is outstanding and I love that there are translators and linguists out there that really are on the ball and are willing to share, be part of a global community and help each other out without thinking that everyone else in the world is out to steal your work and make you suffer/loose clients.

Nice try but no cigar.

Birgit Schrader
Birgit Schrader  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 17:28
Member (2004)
Italian to German
+ ...
Green download button doesn't show up Jul 19, 2017

In my account the green download button doesn't show up. Only the "Buy now" button...

Birgit

..... (X)
..... (X)
TOPIC STARTER
Support Request Jul 19, 2017

Birgit Schrader wrote:

In my account the green download button doesn't show up. Only the "Buy now" button...

Birgit

Hi Birgit,

Could you please submit a support request with a link to your TM-Town profile. Thank you.

Kamilla Sermoud

Stephanie Lindqvist
Stephanie Lindqvist  Identity Verified
Belgium
Swedish to English
I am a new Plus member but the site is asking for my CC info Jan 25, 2018

Hello,
I'm logged in to TM as a Proz.com member but like someone else on the first page, I only get a page asking for my cc info. Can you fix this please? Many thanks.

..... (X)
..... (X)
TOPIC STARTER
Please try again Jan 25, 2018

StephanieLindq wrote:

Hello,
I'm logged in to TM as a Proz.com member but like someone else on the first page, I only get a page asking for my cc info. Can you fix this please? Many thanks.

Hi StephanieLindq,

Sorry for the issue. I updated your TM-Town account status, could you try again.

Luisa Antunes
Luisa Antunes  Identity Verified
Portugal
English to Portuguese
+ ...
It's already free! May 30, 2018

The IATE terminology can be downloaded for free from the IATE website (and it should, it's knowledge and it should be available for free to all EU citizens). What is different about this Sanderson's service?

REF: http://iate.europa.eu/tbxPageDownload.do

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:28
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Quite a bit! May 30, 2018

Luisa Antunes wrote:

The IATE terminology can be downloaded for free from the IATE website (and it should, it's knowledge and it should be available for free to all EU citizens). What is different about this Sanderson's service?

REF: http://iate.europa.eu/tbxPageDownload.do

Henk explains everything @ https://santrans.net/

Michael

Luisa Antunes

Mair A-W (PhD)
Mair A-W (PhD)
Germany
German to English
+ ...
Not working Sep 27, 2018

RHaeusermann wrote:

I'm logged into TM Town under my Pro ProZ account, but I don't get the "free download" button. All I get is a window asking for my credit card. What gives?

Same issue for me.

Kamilla Sermoud

..... (X)
..... (X)
TOPIC STARTER
Please try now Sep 28, 2018

Mair A-W (PhD) wrote:

RHaeusermann wrote:

I'm logged into TM Town under my Pro ProZ account, but I don't get the "free download" button. All I get is a window asking for my credit card. What gives?

Same issue for me.

Hi Mair A-W (PhD), sorry for the issue. Please try again, you should have access now. If you still encounter any issues please send an email to [email protected].

BEVERLY OATES HREHOROW
BEVERLY OATES HREHOROW  Identity Verified
Ireland
Local time: 20:28
Italian to English
+ ...
TM Town Plus link Feb 13, 2019

I see this is STILL not fixed as I am having exactly the same problem i.e. Plus membership and no free IATE download link

Kamilla Sermoud

Mirjam Ottens
Mirjam Ottens  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Dutch
+ ...
Same here Feb 15, 2019

Mair A-W (PhD) wrote:

RHaeusermann wrote:

Same issue for me.

Same issue for me.

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Looking into it now Feb 15, 2019

Thanks for bringing this issue back to the attention or ProZ.com staff, Beverly and Mirjam.

Let me look into this and get back to you shortly.

Lucia

Mirjam Ottens
Mirjam Ottens  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Dutch
+ ...
Any news? Mar 7, 2019

Lucia Leszinsky wrote:

Thanks for bringing this issue back to the attention or ProZ.com staff, Beverly and Mirjam.

Let me look into this and get back to you shortly.

Lucia

Is there any news on this? I answered your mail twice, but did not receive an answer?

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Plus package benefit: Free download of Henk Sanderson's IATE terminology packages

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »