For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Heather Hayes
Heather Hayes
Ecuador
Local time: 17:52
Member (2015)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Recording Mar 20, 2017

As in other Proz training sessions, will there be a recording of the webinar available after the fact?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Recording Mar 21, 2017

heatheruio wrote:

As in other Proz training sessions, will there be a recording of the webinar available after the fact?

Hello heatheruio,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Three hour online sessions on SDL Trados are not recorded. After the session attendees can work with the workbook and materials for each level, which are included when you purchase this training session.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Ayoub Hassan
Ayoub Hassan  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 04:22
English to Hindi
+ ...
Recording Apr 13, 2017

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

heatheruio wrote:

Hello heatheruio,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Three hour online sessions on SDL Trados are not recorded. After the session attendees can work with the workbook and materials for each level, which are included when you purchase this training session.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Hello

I'm sorry but where exactly do I check for the workbook and materials meant for this course?
Please let me know.

Cheers!
Ayoub

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Trainig materials Apr 13, 2017

Ayoub8 wrote:

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

heatheruio wrote:

Hello heatheruio,

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Hello

I'm sorry but where exactly do I check for the workbook and materials meant for this course?
Please let me know.

Cheers!
Ayoub

Dear Ayoub,

Thank you for attending the training.

Certification exams will be available in your SDL My account approximately 10 working days after making a payment. Note that you must be registered and have an account at SDL to receive the certification exams. If you do not have an account with SDL, you can create one here https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/ssl/account/. If you cannot locate training materials at sdl.com, submit a support request and report an email address associated with your sdl.com account, http://www.proz.com/support/

You don't need to have gone through the manual and files before the training, and ideally should not have them open during the session. Your instructors will be sharing their screen and using the sample files. The manual and files are so that you may practice after the training and prepare to pass the certification exam. Some of the sample files will be proprietary SDL Trados files and can only be opened with an installed activated license of SDL Trados.

You will find this information on the training page under "Registration and payment information". You may need to click on this subtopic in order to expand the area. Or else, you can check information at http://www.proz.com/faq/5498#5498

Please do not hesitate to submit a support request if you have further questions, http://www.proz.com/support/

Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started Part 1 – Translating

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »