How can I export a bilingual document, in which the omited tags with regex are included?
Thread poster: Elena Pérez
Elena Pérez
Elena Pérez  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:28
German to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 27, 2017

Dear colleagues,

I have been working on a document with some codes in square brackets which appear at the beginning of the segments and are not separated by a space. Since those are not to be translated and they make translating more difficult, I excluded them from the import with a regex text filter, which worked quite well.

When I export the file as a normal word file those codes are present. The problem is, that I have been asked to export a bilingual document and in
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I have been working on a document with some codes in square brackets which appear at the beginning of the segments and are not separated by a space. Since those are not to be translated and they make translating more difficult, I excluded them from the import with a regex text filter, which worked quite well.

When I export the file as a normal word file those codes are present. The problem is, that I have been asked to export a bilingual document and in that case the codes do not appear. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you in advance!
Elena
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I export a bilingual document, in which the omited tags with regex are included?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »